Monday 2 October 2017

Best ever home reception of Rádio Clube do Pará, Brazil, 4885 kHz - with...

Hi there, I've been Dxing solidly lol for more than two years now, spending countless hours at home and outdoors listening to signals all over HF. I know what to expect when I'm in the shack and I know what's possible when I'm on a DXpedition. On that basis, this rock-solid SSB copy of Rádio Clube do Pará, at home, with the Wellbrook in the garden shed surprised me greatly. The Icom is clearly a very capable receiver and with time, I'll remember all the tips and tricks to squeeze the very best performance out of it. Thus far, however, the signs are very good indeed.

Recorded in Oxford UK on 16/09/17 at
02:55 hrs UTC using a Wellbrook ALA1530 magnetic loop antenna. Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment