Wednesday 22 August 2018

A free Moonraker VHF/UHF antenna from Maplin ...for use with the SDRPlay...

Hi there, it's a shame Maplin had to close down. I must have been one of the Oxford store's biggest customers lol as I was ALWAYS in there buying stuff - connectors, cables project boxes, even radios actually. Most weeks I would find myself in there. Their problem was their prices - everything could be found cheaper online, but it just so happens that I'm the sort of person that is too impatient to wait for stuff to arrive through the post. It seems I'm in the minority and Maplin ended up closing.

On their last day of trading I happened to be nearby so I dropped in and left with a lot of free stuff, including a free Moonraker antenna. Watch the video for the low down!

No comments:

Post a Comment