Wednesday 30 August 2017

'Free Bird' guitar solo heard on Lazer Hot Hits 6220 kHz...great music o...

Hi there, it's always great to hear good music on SW and here, in my opinion, is one of the greatest guitar solos of all time....well perhaps I should say 'guitars' because I believe there are three playing towards the end of the track...oh and a brilliant drum solo...music heaven. I'm slightly suprised YouTube allowed this upload, but you probably won't be able to watch on a mobile phone. I hope you can get to it on a computer because it's worth a watch! 

The audio on the E1 is fantastic for a portable, probably the best of any of my portables actually and the usual strong signal from LHH helps. 

Recorded in Oxford UK on 09/08/17 at 23:13 hrs UTC using a Wellbrook ALA1530 active loop antenna outdoors. Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment