Thursday 5 April 2018

Tecsun S-8800 ...round 2! Unboxing and commentary on past performance

Hi there, a friend and subscriber bought the German version of this receiver a while ago and recently asked me if I'd like to test it on his behalf. I was more than pleased to accept as my previous experience was limited to testing one for an article I wrote, which was published in Radio User Magazine. I didn't want to pre-empt the article by publishing reception videos and thus none were recorded or uploaded. So, here is round 2...the unboxing of a second S-8800 receiver and of course this time, there will be reception videos to come. I forgot to ask the kind chap who sent it to me whether he'd like to be identified, so I haven't mentioned his name/channel. However, I'm sure he will comment on this video if he does with to be known.

No comments:

Post a Comment