Thursday 9 March 2017

Dxing with Eton Satellit and Boni whip: Radio RB2 11935 kHz, Curitiba, B...


Hi there, apologies for the lack of videos over the past couple of days - work has completely taken over. I'm actually sat in the airport in Lisbon, Portugal typing this, waiting for my flight to Belem, Brazil (which is delayed!). I had a look back through my reception videos and I almost can't believe I haven't copied Radio RB2 - (which is a pretty rare catch anyway ) since May of last year. What's particularly nice about this catch however, is the fact it was obtained with the Bonito Boni whip. This surely demonstrates how well that antenna performs in an electrically quiet environment because I consider Radio RB2 to be a pretty hard-core DX catch. Recroded at the woods in Oxford UK on 25/02/17 at 21:20 hours UTC. Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment