Monday 30 January 2017

Travelling tomorrow......




Hi there, I'm off to Genoa in Italy tomorrow (work stuff), but I'll be taking the Eton Satellit with me and a length of wire. Hopefully I'll get a chance to have a listen before I return at the end of the week. It would be interesting to check out African signals on medium wave for two reasons: 1) I've not had much success with African DX on medium wave back at home in Oxford and 2) with Genoa as my temporary QTH, I'm a good few hundred miles closer! As you might know, I've been testing the performance of the Eton Satellet on shortwave for the past few days and it's proven to be really excellent in terms of sensitivity - way beyond my expectations. More reception videos on that to come. In the mean time I wish you all wonderful DX!




No comments:

Post a Comment